Impression is a simple article module based on the module imLinks (WF-Links).
It's easy to use and has only a few basic features, see below.Features
• Supports WYSIWYG editors: TinyMCE, FCKeditor, Tinyeditor
• Can create categories and sub-categories
• Categories can be set unvisible in blocks
• Articles can be assigned to multiple categories
• Group permissions can be set per category
• Artciles can be cloned
• Articles can be commented
• Articles can be printed
• PDF output of articles
• Articles can be recommend thru email
• Articles can be set offline
• Publication date and time can be set
• Spotlight block
• Headlines block
• RSS feed, fully configureable from administration
• Tags can be assigned when the module Xoops Tag is installed
• Tag blocks
• Captcha in submit form
• Social Bookmark option
• Prune function
• Pagination (page break)
• Nice urls
• Waiting plugin
• Words can be linked to imGlossary entries automatically
It's recommended to have ImpressCMS 1.2.1 or higher installed.
Impression can be installed as any other module. Just copy the folder /modules/impression to your server and install the module from the Module Administration.
In case you prefer an other name for the module folder than 'impression' you have to rename the folder before you install Impression. You also have to change the name in the plugins.Plugins
Three plugins are supplied for the following modules:
• RSSFit by Brandycoke
• Sitemap by Gijoe
• Waiting Content block plugin Tags
To use the tag feature with Impression your installation needs the following:
• Frameworks library installed http://addons.impresscms.org/modules/wfdownloads/singlefile.php?lid=170
• Xoops Tag module installed and active, for example version 1.60 http://addons.impresscms.org/modules/wfdownloads/singlefile.php?lid=1333
Make sure that you use versions for Xoops 2.0.18 and not for Xoops 2.3!
If the Tag module is installed and active, an extra form for entering the tags will be visible in the submit forms.
For users the tag form can be enabled/disabled from the Preferences, for admins this form will always be visible.