Hereby the final release of imLinks 1.03.
This module let's you manage websites and categorise these sites. Also, this module can serve as a business directory.
New features are the ability to use the title of a link in the url and to have an 'Add to TomTom' button with the contact details.
Due to some changes this version will work with ImpressCMS 1.2 only.Nice URLs
A new feature with imLinks is to have alternative urls. With this feature the title or an alternative title of a link is used in the url.
the url will look like.../imlinks/singlelink.php?lid=834&page=canadian_wellsite_-_blowouts_flares_and_mishaps
As users of imLinks already have noticed the reference to 'cid' in the urls has been removed. Instead there's 'page' in the case the option 'Use nice urls' in the Preferences has been turned on. The only function of the reference 'page' is to make the url look nice for search engines. It isn't use for any other purpose.Add to TomTom
Another new feature is the ability to have an extra button in the Contact Details for adding the address to the favourites of a TomTom navigation kit. For using this function you have to obtain an API key from TomTom (add2TTsupport@tomtom.com
). Enter the API key under Preferences and 2 extra fields will apear in the Link submission form (admin only).
In these 2 extra fields you can enter the longitude and latitude.
See also this forum thread
for a screenshot and examples.Changelog Version 1.03 Final
• Added: use of nice urls for links
• Added: 'Add to TomTom' feature for contact details
• Added: support for FCKeditor
• Added: None to selection of forums and set as default. Forum option in submit form will be visible when a forum is selected in Preferences only.
• Added: user will be redirected to ../admin/permissions.php instead of ../admin/index.php after submitting permissions settings
• Fixed: width/height setting not working for screenshots
• Fixed: icons New, Popular, Updates & View not supporting multilanguage
• Fixed: ping feature
• Fixed: approve option for new links
• Fixed: theme shifts down due to break-tag
• Fixed: set redirect in Permissions page to permissions.php
• Fixed: MySQL syntax typo in visit.php
• Fixed: buttons for url and maps in submit forms not working
• Fixed: Submit button in toolbar
• Fixed: description not displayed in singlelink when Linked Terms is selected in Preferences without having imGlossary installed
• Fixed: Cannot redeclare class WideImage_InvalidImageHandleException [Mr. Theme]
• Dropped support for following editors: Koivi and textarea
• Removed 'Block Setting' feature
• Upgraded GreyBox to version 5.54
See the included file changelog.txt for more details.Installation
To install imLinks 1.03 Final you'll need to have impressCMS 1.2 installed. You can install imLinks as any other module. First upload the folder 'modules/imlinks' to the folder 'modules' and the folder 'uploads/images' to the folder 'uploads' on your server. Login as administrator and enter the ImpressCMS Control Panel (administration). Select Modules and install imLinks.Updating from imLinks 1.02 to 1.03
1. backup the following database tables:
2. uninstall imLinks 1.02
3. remove all files and folders from /modules/imlinks/
4. upload files from imLinks 1.03 to /modules/imlinks/
5. install imLinks 1.03
6. restore database tables from point 1
7. update imLinks 1.03 from the Module Administration.Plugins for Sitemap and Waiting module
Plugins for the modules Sitemap and Waiting are included. You can download these modules from Gijoe's website: http://xoops.peak.ne.jp/
In case the name of the installation folder of imLinks has been changed the plugins have to be modified. Open the plugin(s) in a text editor and in the 2 lines as shown below you have to replace 'imlinks' with the name given to the folder:// name of installation folder imLinks $imlinks_dirname = 'imlinks';
Users of ImpressCMS 1.2 don't need the module Waiting anymore. They just have to copy the Waiting plugin into the folder ../plugins/waiting/
on your server.imGlossary
To have words linked to imGlossary this module has to be installed. You can download the latest version from the ImpressCMS Addons website.Tags
To use the tag feature with imLinks your installation needs to meet the following:
• Frameworks library installed (http://addons.impresscms.org/modules/wfdownloads/singlefile.php?lid=170
• Xoops Tag module installed and active, for example version 1.6. (http://addons.impresscms.org/modules/wfdownloads/singlefile.php?cid=8&lid=1333
Make sure that you use versions for Xoops 2.0.18 and not for Xoops 2.3! If the Tag module is installed and active, an extra form for entering the tags will be visible in the submit forms. For users the tag form can be enabled/disabled from the Preferences, for admins this form will always be visible.